Together we are working to improve the health of students in Washington State.
What started as a dedicated group of school nurses determined to improve student health services, WISH has grown into an organized multi-stakeholder effort to eliminate health inequities in Washington State.
- Department of Early Learning (DEL)
- National Association of School Nurses (NASN)
- Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI)
- School Nurse Corps (SNC)
- School Nurse Organization of Washington (SNOW)
- Seattle Public Schools
- University of Washington Bothell – School of Nursing & Health Studies
- Washington Center for Nursing
- Washington Local Health Departments & Districts
- Washington School Nurses Association (WSNA)
If you would like to connect with other community leaders and become a WISH Partner, contact us at